Friday, May 14, 2021

Say it right

 Dear future hubster,

among the many things that we lost in the fire of the past 14+ months, my social skills certainly require an entry. 
Flirting, in particular, has taken a crippling blow. Probably because that was a very underdeveloped skill to begin with. A conversation could send me on an overthinking spree for hours if not days.
And now, after over a year of talking to the dishwasher and seeing interpersonal interactions only on screen, the situation is dire. I'm currently wondering whether my dentist was flirting with me. Probably not. But... he was being funny. Morning coffee? Lack thereof? Also, never noticed he has such blue eyes. The only part of his face I can see. Also, nice arms. He used them to take out my crooked wisdom tooth. Now I have to plan what to wear the next time(s) I see him. He's giving me the crown I deserve, after all. 
Moral of this confusing story is, dear future hubster, that in the interest of all involved, please indicate your flirting intentions and ideally signpost your ongoing flirting activities real-time when engaging with me. 
Early warning saves lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment