Monday, December 2, 2019

So shine bright

Dear future hubster,
you probably know by now what I think about spending outrageous amounts of money on things we think we need to have because society tells us to (overpriced Valentine's Day's dinners being a case in point). 
So if you really feel like you want to get me a diamond ring for when you finally work up the courage to tell me what I already know (that is, that we are such a uniquely hilarious, nerdy, caring, stubborn, brave, hot team that it would be a crime against humanity for us to not become uniquely hilariously nerdy, etc old together), please make sure that the diamond is a lab-grown one. They cost a little less outrageous amount of money, and are definitely blood-free.
Also, I can tell everybody how hip my soon-to-be hubster is. One of the many reasons why I chose him.  

1 comment: