Thursday, October 25, 2018

It's probably me

Dear future hubster,
in this search, this quest to find each other, you might feel hopeless time and again. In the sense that you think you lost all hope of ever finding me. I know I do. I wonder if you're as bad with directions as I am, and hope that somebody someday will give you a map.
It's not just the map though, it's the crippling uncertainty, that scary thought of "how do I know?". 
I don't know how you know it; I don't know if you or anybody ever really knows
But here's an advice I got from a friend: when you meet somebody who makes you feel at ease, in your comfort zone, safe to be yourself, wanting to be a better version of yourself, and who also makes you want to rip their clothes off more often than not, you know what you do? You effing marry them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment