Sunday, August 12, 2018

Slowly drifting

Dear future hubster,
I grew up in a landlocked country and didn't even see the Mediterranean Sea until I was 15; the Atlantic Ocean in my twenties.
I admire the ocean, I could sit and stare at it for hours on end, listening to the murmur and the roar.
I don't know what to do with the waves though.
I'd love to dance with them; I see people who know the moves getting on and not under; I feel the force and I want to be part of it as much as I want to stay away.
Might be some underlying control issues, the fear of uncertainty, being scared of just giving myself to the waves, not knowing what will happen next. 
For that, I hope you are a seasoned water person, and will take my hand, teach me how to be friends with the ocean, how to handle push and pull, how to trust the elements and myself.
Wave after wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment