Thursday, August 30, 2018

A little potato can go a long way

Dear future hubster,
if it ever happens that you think you need to win my heart, or to win it back, or there is something you need to make up for, or just want to make it a better day, or hell I don't know, you want to express not only your undying love for me, but also implicitly the very traditional, occasionally sexist, but certainly well-intended responsibility of taking care of your girl (me), please consider hash browns.
Hash browns at any time of the day are a universal solution, but hash browns for breakfast? You can't begin to imagine what's in store for you that day.
I might attempt coherent conversation before 9 am! If I don't choke up from all the emotions you and the hash browns triggered. Otherwise, please take my "mhhhrhrmmmm" as "This is amazing and I love you so much".

No comments:

Post a Comment