Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Quality time of some sort

Dear future hubster, 
I may have mentioned that I no longer get excited about flights of any length, and the longer they are the more I dread them. That is still true.
However, I have to admit that there is something comforting in the trip as a whole: taking that long bus ride where all I can do is staring out the window and let my thoughts flow if and where they want to, no reading (yay motion sickness), no urgent anything. 
Same at the airport, I just have time to kill, and since this country makes a point of having the crappiest wifi connection in the developed world, my killing time comes down to reading (Nick Hornby really needs to write something new) and people watching.
Two of my favourite passtime activities. Besides being excited about the place I'm going to and the people I'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment