Saturday, February 25, 2017

It's called a balanced lifestyle

Dear future hubster,
isn't it funny yet sad how all principles of a healthy and environmentally and financially conscious lifestyle go down the drain when one has a little cold?
All I want is the spicy noodle soup that's ready in two minutes and is entirely artificial, followed by the blueberries that came all the way from Peru, and the fattiest hot chocolate accessible in town. 
It goes without saying that I can't go running in this condition, and I'm not sure if my head can handle being upside down for too long, so I may reconsider the restorative yoga session...
I think it'd be safest to stay in bed. Bring on the glühwein.
I'll be responsible next week. And lecture everybody on how important it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment