Monday, October 19, 2015

I'm ok with that

Dear future hubster,
If going to Kigali for the weekend feels like going to Brussels used to, because it takes about the same amount of time and sometimes I'm as eager to get into the taxi and sleep as I was looking forward to that train ride, and I'm never sure which language to use and always wonder whether they will get offended if I pick the wrong one, and I always hopelessly get lost, but appreciate the shopping opportunities and the different vibe the city gives off, then what does it mean? That I'm trying to relate everything I experience to something I used to know, to delusion myself to a comfort zone that doesn't really exist? Or does it mean that no matter how far I go, I will always look for the same things, and look at them the same way?
That no matter the scenery, I will always be me?

No comments:

Post a Comment