Monday, August 31, 2015

And who doesn't like another chance?

Dear future hubster,
before the eternal summer took over and I lost all my remaining sense of time (never had much of it to begin with), I used to get excited about things returning to normal in September even long years after I'd finished school. 
With the new school year, weather would become forgiving, the colours would burst into reds and ambers and fiery oranges, people I care about would return tanned, rested, energetic. It has always been a time of getting back, of "I've missed you!"-s and "I have so much to tell you!"-s.
It has always been, and in my head it still is, a time for a clean start. Last year's mistakes are left behind, and we are given a new chance to learn, to improve, to make brand new mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment