Wednesday, March 4, 2015

And send birkas to each other.

Dear future hubster,
I have identified whom or what I miss from my office work sometimes. 
I'd love to have that office communicator thingy, and a person on the other end of it, so I can bitch about the cleaning ladies hanging out in the kitchen the whole day, and giving you the dirty look when you dare going in, but you need to go in because coffee has become increasingly more important, due to the construction works outside with drilling and chain sawing and hammering for days, which is already ironic because we have just moved to another compound and were so happy about leaving behind the engineering workshop with their constant background noise but apparently they have followed us, and also due to the  pile of grappa bottles the flatmate came back with, and he doesn't rest until we finish them all, and then the stupid whatsapp that wants to update itself every 3 months or so, but I don't have internet that's powerful enough to do that, I haven't even been able to download my economists for the kindle for weeks, and now I can't buy my flight ticket because me credit card bounces back and of course the only browser that supports the stupid java application my online banking has crashes every single time... 
So yeah, I need somebody I can swamp with my firstworldproblems during office hours.    

No comments:

Post a Comment