Friday, January 16, 2015

Just in case

Dear future hubster,
Today I had to submit my tentative leave plans for this year. It's the 16th of January, for crying out loud!
It always feels a bit unsettling when I'm asked to plan far ahead. Once somebody asked me in December what my plans for August were, because he wanted to coordinate his parents' visit with my summer leave. I thought that was the cutest thing on the face of the planet, but it also made me incredibly nervous, because... I don't know... because it meant that he thought my whereabouts would still be important for him 9 months later?
So, umm, I don't mean to stress you, but, for information only, I need to be in Central Europe in the second half of April, and I'm doing everything I can to be in Werchter the last weekend of June.
Just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment