Saturday, March 1, 2014

Dear future hubster,
when the idea of writing about you first came to my mind, it was accompanied by the idea that you would come and pick up Bea and me from the movies. It would have been so kind of you, it was raining, it was a Sunday, and I chose not to drive because I usually don't drive on weekends, and because a glass of Riesling goes with the pre-movie sushi automatically (and very well).
Nowadays, I drive myself to and from the cinema, no sushi or Riesling involved, it still rains and buses don't run very often on Sundays.

1 comment:

  1. Dear hubster 2.0,i thought you could take turns with kata s hubster,or you guys could have a night out while kata and me we would comment ryan gosling loquacity.nowadays,my sundays do not involve anymore cinema or good wine,i need a phone to talk to kata,ryan gosling still does not talk in movies and i am reharsing the role of the superwoman.

    ReplyDelete