Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dear future hubster,
can you tell me why do I try finding consolation in keeping left-behind property of people long gone? And especially, why do I find it important to note whom they used to belong to? Eli's cosmetics, Bea's delhaize bags, Milla's dumbbells, Orsika's French dictionary, Kati&Fruzsi's paper cranes?
I keep their habits, too. It always has to be mentioned that the no-flour chocolate cake is à la Cindy, and so is putting cinnamon in the tomato salad; whereas double chocolate muffin always follows the Evike method; piling up the dishes in the living room is pulling an Arthur and saving sushi for dessert is definitely York.
I think it's safe to declare, dear future hubster, that I'm a hoarder of not only objects but also mannerisms. Be prepared, I will take and wash your cutlery before you would know like my gramma does, and leave just a sip of coffee in the mug like my sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment